Tuesday 31 July 2012

Liebster Award

Liebster Award


How exciting! my FIRST AWARD!! xD
I hope i do everything right! Thankyou very much to the amazing Saskia for nominating me!~ please take the time to check out her awesome blog! <3

The Rules:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
  • Create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post
  • Go to their page and tell them
  • No tag backs
11 Things about me:
  1. I may be slightly obsessed with Japan and anything Japanese :3
  2. I have so many things i want to do in my lifetime, there is just one problem....TIME!! this is where im hoping the governments experimental laboratories will blow up, sending a new "vampiric virus" out onto a traveling bird, infecting the mites on it's back, for the bird to land outside the cafe where i am seated, only for one surviving mite to jump of and bite me on the leg. BAM! instant timelessness ;D
  3. My imagintation is one of the things that keeps me going through the day. at times it can be very vivid. daydreaming is my forte, although, im very sure you do NOT want to know about the darker side of my imagination....macabre or morbid dont even some close......^.^
  4. My nicknames origins came from one of my best friends father, who could not remember my name and asked "isnt your friend...Vavaline, coming over?" this was from a time when Valvaline Oil adds where playing on australian T.V.s :P if course, that was just the start of the Vava nickname spinoffs!
  5. I drink 2-4 litres of water a day. :)
  6. I'm most likely going to have to take Anti-biotics for a good chunk of the rest of my life.
  7. Rain/water is one of my most loved elements. when it rains or theres a storm, it sets me at piece and makes me so happy. when i see a large body of water like a lake, or drive past the ocean, all i want to do is immerse myself in it's cool depths <3 i really wish i could breathe under water ^-^
  8. I cant usually go somewhere with someone without atleast taking SOME pictures....i am a HUGE collector of memories.
  9. I involuntarily growl when i see someone who attracts me...*blush*
  10. After going to Lady Gagas concert (her last day, last location) i noticed that in the center of this 50c sized birthmark kind of spot that suddenly appeared on the side of my waist last year, had sprung the number 51 (12 in the mirror) clear, definite white numbers, with no explanation. and they are still there, a month after.
  11. I also wear a silver bell and a gold enriched lapiz stone around my neck ^-^

Saskias Questions:
  1. Your favourite item of clothing?: I think that would have to be my cream coloured Harry Potter tank top :3 <3
  2. Are you more of a pessimist or an optimist?: OPTIMIST!!! i used to be a bit of a pessimist when i was younger, but then one day i woke up thinking "....optimism FTW!" :) it gets you places ;)
  3. Your biggest guilty pleasure?: Guilty pleasure ehh?.....heh heh heh....well, im not too sure, but i'd have to say having a whole birthday Vienetta to my self sounds like one :3
  4. What's your Hogwarts house?: Slytherin!!! according to pottermore ;)..but we all know J.K. knows best :3 and y'know what? having your dormitory window looking out INTO the depths of the lake isnt such a bad thing :3 <3
  5. Any languages you want to learn?: YES!! so so many! but my top ones on the list (which i am trying to find classes to now) are: Swedish, Japanese, German, French, Irish, Scottish....the list goes on ;D
  6. Anything you wish you were better at?: I wish i had better reflexes and steadier hands X{
  7. Any books to recommend?: Ooo thats a toughy, haha. Hmm...I would have to say the Yelena Zaltana novels from the Study series by Maria V. Snyder!! the first one is called Poison Study. If you have not yet read this series i highly recommend you DO! :D
  8. If you could live in a TV show/film/book, which one would you want to live in?: Harry Potter. 'nuf said. ;3
  9. Do you collect anything?: I guess you could say im a collector of shiny, facinating things :3
  10. Favourite kind of chocolate?: Cabury! only outdone by Red Tulip chocolate during Easter ;)
  11. When in doubt, do you dress up or down?: Dress UP! it's a fun thing to do ;P

Vava has tagged:


VavaBeebs Questions for those tagged:
  1. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
  2. If you won 3 Million dollars (Aus. change this to your appropriate currency ;) what would you do? what would you spend it on?
  3. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
  4. If you had the chance to live out your most wild fantasy, what would it be?
  5. Do you believe in the supernatural?
  6. Where would you most like to live?
  7. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?
  8.  Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
  9. What is your favorite childhood movie/cartoon?
  10. If a zombie apocalypse occurred, what do you honestly think would happen? what situation do you think you would find yourself in?
  11. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fall into the SKY? (reverse gravity).

1 comment: